A Little Whimsy is a Lot of Wonderful.

I got to spend a few days, recently, with my beautiful daughter.  The one who still lives 24 hours drive away.   We would love if she and her husband could ever move closer and maybe one day it will happen.  It happened for her sister and it surely could happen for her. But for now I just enjoy the visit and savour the moments that I have with her.

From the time she was a wee little one, she has loved flowers. So we decided to plant some bedding plants. This was the perfect job for her and I to do. We had a lot of fun creating a fun and whimsical  garden.  I only have a little space and I love stuffing it full with colorful flowers!




Check out the little fairy swing.



We made space for the little gnome.  My grand-daughter and the neighbour children love to play with him.


I think this is the best little garden ever.  And I am pretty sure I say that every year!  I love spring!






No comments